Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Twins!

It's my first photography blog post! My husband set up this blog for me a few months ago and I'm finally getting around to starting. I've been taking pictures for people for years now but this time I get to pick my favorite pictures.

The following and many previous entire photo shoots are on my photo ordering website:
http://juliealley.smugmug.com

Last week I took pictures of six month old twins. They are friends and so I have special love for them anyway, but they are easy to fall in love with even if you don't know them. I am excited that they are so different...it was quite a challenge and I think it makes them more interesting. To be born at the same time yet look and act so different. These were my favorite pictures. The boys sure do look up to their brother and sister!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute! Great job, Julie (as always).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!! How great are those shots!! Great subjects + great photographer= Excellence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love them! I'm having a hard time deciding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the cuteness! Julie, I love your perspective in your photos. Can't wait for you to take some shots of us again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, Love, Love them! Beautiful as always Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, Love, Love them! Beautiful as always Julie!

    ReplyDelete